Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday Celebration....

Yesterday, I spent some time with two of my sweet friends.  We went to lunch and did some paper crafting! 

Carolyn and Shelby both surprised me with awesome birthday gifts...take a look!



Shelby made me this Awesome Halloween frame home decoration.  It is fabulous with lots of detail!  She knows that I am ALL about the details!  Isn't it awesome?  I know you want one!  I am proud to add this to my decorations this year!


Carolyn made me this sweet pop up gift card box!




Inside was a gift card to Michael's and a bag of M & M's....uh, yeah, those are gone!  What a sweet box and awesome gift!  I know, you want one of these too!!!

Thank you to my sweet "sister" friends for making me feel special with these handmade gifts!

Now, go do something Creative!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment