Monday, August 19, 2013

Vintage Finds....

Recently, my husband and I started the task of going through some family storage units.  This is going to be a BIG project to get done.  Baby steps, I guess!

I found these baby shower cards for my husband's arrival way back in 19, uh, well, maybe I shouldn't go there!  These cards are small, sweet and in awesome condition!  Most of them were .10,as  indicated on the back of the cards. These are the kinds of things that make me so excited when I find them at Estate Sales, but these have so much more meaning since they were for my sweet husband!  Back then, it was a surprise if you were having a boy or girl!  It looks like most people went more towards a boy with their card choices!  Lots of blue!








I even found the Thank You card that his mom sent for all of the gifts received for her sweet baby boy! 


I know husband thinks I am crazy to LOVE stuff like this, but I always have!  What a great find!

Now, go do something Creative!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment