Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gifts......

I want to share the gifts that I received from my convention roommates.  It is a tradition to make gifts for the girls that you share your space with while away from home!  Not only is it fun to receive, but it is just as fun to give!  I will share the things that I made on another post, so stay tuned.

For this post I am featuring my crafty sister, Carolyn.

This is a beautiful Cross that she made for me.  I love it and the vintageness that she added to it.  She knows what I like! 

This is a package of Card Candy that she made for a swap that she was in while at convention.  She made me one too!  These are so fun, I don't know if I can use them because I just love to look at them!  Thank you Carolyn for your awesome "roomie" gifts!  Oh, she also gave me (at the airport before we left) a goodie bag that included a journal and pen, sticky notes and treats for the trip!  I love to be spoiled and my Stampin' Sisters delivered this year!
 
I will have more to share so check back tomorrow!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment