Monday, July 8, 2013

Getting Ready For Convention

I have been busy working on swap cards now for a couple of months!  Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of the 25th SU! Anniversary card that I designed before having to mail them to Utah!

I did, however, take a picture of this Halloween card swap that I am doing next week! 
 
SU! did not include holiday stamp sets in our new annual catalog that was released on July 1st.  Those will come out in a seperate catalog, available August 1st. So, I had to put on my creative cap for this one!  I am hoping this will pass! I used the Oval Framelits, Linen Thread, and 4 stamp sets to come up with this card! Honestly, it's not over the top Halloween, so maybe that is a good thing!
 
I will be sharing lots from convention in the next couple of weeks!
 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment